Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Mr. and Mrs...

Here is another pretty vintage tag in my "Victorian Women" series featuring beautiful images drawn by artists from the Victorian era. My image today is from Charles Dana Gibson, an illustrator who created the "Gibson Girl", an iconic version of a woman of the time. You can read all about him HERE

I paired the inked drawing with Spellbinders die templates and a two-toned bow created from silk ribbon. Supplies are listed below!

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Kraft Tag, Bazzill Basics Paper® White and Black Cardstock
Embellishments: Light Blue and Champagne 1.5 Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Self-adhesive Pearls/Rhinestones, 3D Foam Squares, Beacon Adhesives

4 comments:

  1. Aww Darsie

    I loved the ladies you showed earlier in the year and todays is just gorgeous too , you so have a great way to show them at their best , just beautiful !

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage tag Darsie, love the colours,
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go beyond with your cards Darsie. Inspiration plus when I come over to your blog! Your colour choices are wonderful! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie,
    I so love your "Victorian Women" creations...love that era. Love the coloring and that bow is awesome. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!