Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Hi everyone! Look at how pretty the newest Spellbinders Paper Arts® dies dress up this card! I paired them with more paper from Graphic 45's Time to Flourish pad, that is available at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Just a quick post today, as I'm working on my video for tomorrow's Tutorial Tuesday! 

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Graphic 45 Time To Flourish 8x8 paper pad, Time to Flourish Patterns and Solids 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper® Light, Medium and Dark Purple Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!