Saturday, May 09, 2015

So proud...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created a stunning card using a new paper pad by Ken Oliver called Watercolored Memories! Oh my gosh, I fell in love with this floral pad and am excited to see that one side has a vibrant print and the back is soft and muted. A very versatile look with large print flowers that can be used with minimal embellishments or die cuts.  As you can see by my card, I let the paper do most of the work and enhanced it with a small tag and butterfly die cuts from Spellbinders Paper Arts®

Stay tuned for more creations from me using this paper pad, and make sure you purchase it at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store before it is all gone! As a side note, I'm also loving the 1/8th inch silk ribbon that is new to the store, making a fabulous frilly bow! (Supplies listed below)

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Ken Oliver Watercolored Memories 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper® White, Purple and Dark Purple Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

5 comments:

  1. Georgous paper, bow and butterfly, Darsie! Love it! Happy Mother's Day to you my blog friend.
    Mstgane
    Ann Robbins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, Darsie! The colors, the ribbon, the lace, the paper. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pattern paper and love the butterfly and that beautiful bow that you dressed it up with. Also like the lace used on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!