Thursday, September 24, 2015

Halloween Pop Up Box...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a spooky Halloween Pop Up Box using various die templates from the Heart & Home Collection from Spellbinders Paper Arts. This series has 26 different templates that are perfect for fun projects like my box. I love that you can create something for the holidays using elements from this line! Add a battery-operated candle and you've got an eerie gift for your favorite monster! (Supplies are listed below)

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!
 
and here it is, lit up with a battery-operated candle:
 
Project Recipe:
Stamps: Joy Clair Halloween Stamps
Paper: Recollections Midnight Magic 6x6 paper pad, Yellow, Orange, Gray and Black Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Cantelope and Tuxedo Black ink pads; Copic Markers
Embellishments: Glittered Spiders, 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Scary! Hugs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie, I love this little box; I never thought to put a tea light in a pop-up box, thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect decor for Halloween! Love all the elements you used to decorate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool!! LOVE the tealight idea!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!